The prerequisites for applying to the Master of Public Policy program are
- higher education entrance qualification (i.e. high school diploma)
- college or university degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, state exam, etc.) with a minimal duration of 6 semesters
- above-average grades or professional performance
- analytical talent and pronounced interest in political problems
- very good English language proficiency ( TOEFL: Paper test: 577 or above, Computer test: 233 or above, Internet test: 90 or above; IELTS: 6.5 or above; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English : A or B)
Click here for detailed information on how to apply.